Invisalign® Clear Braces St. Albert
Generations Family Dental
Call us today at ☎ Generations Family Dental Phone Number 780-460-8707 to make an appointment.
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without metal braces. To discuss clear braces in the St. Albert Alberta area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hardy’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Hardy has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Generations Family Dental about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Have Confidence In Your Smile! Get in Touch Today
Dr. Hardy practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise and can correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems.
Schedule an online appointment with our expert Dentist!Make an Appointment